Equipped with a deep understanding of your objectives, our field services’ team particularly excels at:
- Supervising bore design and installation: water supply, dewatering, solute interception and monitoring bores
- Installing geotechnical equipment: vibrating wire piezometers, etc.
- Groundwater monitoring: routine water levels and quality, isotopes, tracers and stygofauna
- Permeability testing: pumping tests, packer tests, slug tests
- Bore assessments: yield, baseline and condition
- Surveys: landholder bore census, spring and other groundwater dependent ecosystems
We keep your end goals in mind, delivering end-to-end integration of well designed data collection. We take a ‘plug and play’ approach, which means our field data can be fed seamlessly into 3D conceptual and numerical models. This saves you money in the long-run as potential unforeseen circumstances have already been planned for, preventing potential changes and variations later on.