- obtaining regulatory approval;
- hydrogeological mapping and geophysical surveys, including downhole logging;
- bore design, tender documentation and contract supervision;
- designing and managing the installation of deep bores in the Great Artesian Basin;
- test pumping and borefield analysis;
- numerical modelling for borefield design, operations and impact assessment;
- water chemistry and quality studies;
- bore rehabilitation;
- catchment scale analysis for government sectors;
- irrigation demand, soil moisture and detailed recharge modelling; and
- water balance modelling.
Licensing and regulations
Understanding the state policies and frameworks that determine groundwater rights, entitlements and allocations is important for landholders and proponents of major projects. AGE provides an experienced and reliable advice to help understand these rules in the context of a development activity.
We have substantial experience and knowledge of the groundwater regulatory frameworks within Queensland and New South Wales. We have also dealt with the Commonwealth EPBC Act and the water trigger for large development activities.